Find out more about the aquatic world we live in, how we try to make a difference and how you can make a difference back in your own back yard.
Diver with full equipment hire is $375
Snorkeler with full equipment is $280
This course covers information about aquatic ecosystem degradation along with conservation measures to protect aquatic resources.
1. The Project AWARE philosophy about protecting worldwide aquatic ecosystems.
2. The importance of and interdependent nature of worldwide aquatic ecosystems.
3. Pertinent issues concerning the environmental status of worldwide aquatic ecosystems, including: fisheries concerns, coastal zone management and marine pollution.
4. The status of specific, critically degraded marine environments.
5. Suggestions and information about specific actions that may help to conserve worldwide aquatic ecosystems.
You need to bring your lovely self, a big smile, swimming costume, and a towel. We will provide everything else!
All equipment, your instruction, manual, certification, and boat trip.
These courses are run on demand, so just email and ask us.
Can't find what you want? Just ask!
Freephone us in New Zealand on
0800 288 882.
Rose and Frank, NZ
You guys are FANTASTIC! The Lily arrived safely (great packaging idea) and is now in a pot on our nicely exposed balcony overlooking the beach here at Westshore - to remind me forever of the ACE time we had with you.
Thank you so much.